I was asked this, and replied, "why would you live your life "sober" when you can get high? I mean even as much as walking down the street when your high is so much better, you can have the time of your life just walkin listening to your ipod, looking at nature, or people scopin, analyzing everything in the world and having deep thoughts, so blazed, when otherwise you would be focused on traffic,or how hot/cold it is, or other distractions to us when were high. Life high is so much better than it sober. vote up

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 3:41pm

Comments

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 1:20pm

Everytime I smoke I always catch myself watching birds fly by or hearing a car honk three blocks down the road for no reason. The littlest things (while your high) are extraordinary. :D

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 2:39pm
Just_Blaze Says:

this is a great highdea, but why did you have to add 'vote up'?

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 7:29pm
kcmo.420 Says:

Agreed. A great, although tainted, highDEA.

BOOT TO THE HEAD!

Blaze on ;)~

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 3:03pm
madhatter5 Says:

agreed, i vote down every highdea i see that says "vote up" out of principle.

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 5:52pm
mib0303 Says:

i would vote down for saying vote up, but i like the idea too much before that so i am just going to leave it without a vote from myself. To the poster this is a great idea, just try not to add the upvote part next time u submit one because that tends to make alot of people upset on this website.

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 6:34pm
sare Says:

i want to upvote this a milllllion times

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 2:09am

My answer is always
"cos I like to be high."

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 2:41am
shoultz Says:

Fuckk yeahh broo i was blazing it up before my highschool finals.. i got one of the highest test scores in the whole school cuz of that shit.. like bob marley always said "If you smoke the herb, it helps reveal yourself" it helps clear the state of mind and makes shit soo much funner if you dont smoke weed but seriously want to just think about all the positive outcomes that will happen when you do..

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 2:12am
halvey Says:

shoultz didn't get "one of the highest test scores in the whole school" if he/she wrote "funner" just saying...

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 12:24pm
jahmarley Says:

well said bro. well said. weed lets you enjoy life

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 1:14pm

Carpe diem I feel sorry for ppl who don't smoke. Man they must have long and stressful day ....ilovepine lol is all I have to say

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 1:14pm

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 7:12pm
kroggy07 Says:

So got it right man. Yesterday I blazed and went to my philosophy class and the walk there was the greatest thing. It was a nice cool day,sun shining, and I had my shades on. Kid Cudi-I Be High playing on my iPod. Why can't everyday just be a stroll outside, blazed out of your mind with good tunes on.

Wed, 03/03/2010 - 7:28pm
T-pain Says:

soo agree. i think that all the time when my friends ask me why i smoke. it just makes life better

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 12:41am
SuzDov Says:

When I'm high, I notice the tiniest subtleties in the world, that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise, and in a sense, life becomes art. I can appreciate everything I experience because it's like I'm seeing the world in a whole new light.

Fri, 03/05/2010 - 2:26am

Exaaacctlyy!
The world becomes an art.
:]

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 8:52am
Lil_MarLey Says:

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 12:45pm
earthchild Says:

it makes me happy to be alive. it makes my cloudiest days just as good as sunny ones and it gives me peace of mind. who wouldnt want that?

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 2:31pm
Mooty Says:

i dnt give a fuc bout u sayin upvote if its a great post. actually i wud normally forget to upvote a good one an go straight to reading and replying 2comments so u sayn upvote was a reminder. i dnt see y ere1 mad. if u see a horrible high idea. Like "i love being only a little high upvote please!!!" (nt a real post dnt look for it) but wud u upvote that shit? no. nt nless ur a a submissive little bitch who is only a little high
Blame it on the Blunt got me Feeling Crunk

Wed, 08/10/2011 - 3:12am

can you type in english? there is no point in posting a comment if noone can read it... just sayin...

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 2:45pm

Because people suck with out being stoned.
bethie bee

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 3:37pm
BigBadJohn Says:

The answer to this question can be answered with a simple country song by Mr. Hank Williams Jr. and Kid Rock titled "Family Traditions"

Thu, 03/04/2010 - 4:18pm
Firus420 Says:

there is no such thing as smoking too much pot so there is no reason for this conversation...but yes this reason we smoke sooooo much is because it makes life so much more tolerable