I've gone two weeks without a smoke so I can get super stoned on 4/20.. The sad part is is that I've slowly been spiraling back into depression and now I'm lacking my motivation. I guess this is to remind myself that it really does help, and it also reminds me why I never did good in school until I did start smoking.

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 9:22pm

Comments

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 9:32am

i know what your going through ;P. dont let weed control your mood, let your mood control the high

Mon, 05/27/2013 - 12:07am

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 11:17am
VyGee Says:

i'm on a 90 day t break. i made sure i never got myself thinkin like i need weed. distract yourself. play video games or drink alcohol for a bit. the only thing i say is i miss being high, like the indescribable good mood it brings you in, but i make sure it never affects my sober life because then it starts becoming a problem. sobriety is needed to get high, so appreciate it.

Wed, 06/27/2012 - 12:59am

Like, thats the wrong idea man. if you quit weed for awhile, and then go to alcohol, then you are giving the people that idea of weed being a gateway drug man. Which it isnt.

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 7:34pm

t breaks are needed, im about to take one too cause im sick of the high tolerance. hate that shit

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 7:37pm

but isnt it nice how even like 3 or 4 day break really hits you

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 7:52pm

i've been on a forced tolerance break cuz i moved and can't find shit... kinda sucks. we can both look forward to the days we light up once again though

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 8:18pm

Yea after a day or two from not smoking feel like shit. Idk my tolerance is super low like after a couple of hits I'm already stoned. I need to do better. Step ya toke game up nigga!

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 8:54pm
jaycob Says:

I have the tolerance of a beginner smoker after 3 years, but I feel you. If you want to have a low tolerance you should probably exercise for about an hour a day and drink a lot of water. For the whole moody thing, you should definitely start do some more outdoor guy kind of shit. Hiking and biking and stuff like that.