when i was like 17 i got a job roofing with a small company in my area and i worked their for a month or two when the owner popped drug test on everybody working their and like everyone was worried on my crew but it turned out that when the results came back he fired everyone that didn't smoke weed and after that we had two safety meetings a day for the soul purpose of smoking bud

Comments

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 11:05pm
a2da_K Says:

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 1:02pm
Tunafish69 Says:

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 1:31pm
mplsman Says:

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 2:44pm
stonered Says:

haha i can see that as an fml. today, my boss fired me because i don't smoke weed. fml.

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 3:09pm

WHAT?! no way, that's badass if it's true. if i ever start a business I might just try that. (that is if it's still illegal by then) sweet idea

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 3:48pm
roadkill Says:

I like that your boss used safety meetings for smoking week, a college friend of mine had an internship as a mechanic on a race car team and they did exactly the same thing (the team of mechanics and the owner of the team, never the driver of course). After this we all started using safety meeting as a code word meaning to go get high, and to this day all of our group of friends calls getting high, getting safe.

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 8:10pm
baggy Says:

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 9:53pm

i guarantee you this story is 100% true i am 30 now and it happened when i was about 17 it started like this it was a very small town business owned by one man he had about 15 or so people working for him on three crews doing roofing a guy on another from me crew named Rusty Simms slipped and fell off the roof and hurt his back and was off work for like six or eight weeks and the owner Hearshal Florance had workmans comp as required by law and this guy collected it the whole time he was off and that made hearshal's premiums go up so he figured if this guy couldn't pass a drug test he wouldn't have to pay so after that is when he popped the drug test and when it was all over with he told everyone if they fell off the roof they were fired before they hit the ground

by the way this all took place in Alabama in about 1996 if that helps

Tue, 12/08/2009 - 6:47pm
skeeter Says:

holy shit im from alabama and i know a Rusty Simms that fell off of a roof

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 8:17pm

I was going to start this business with a friend and we were going to light up during every job interview we gave. I own an ice cream truck.

Sat, 12/05/2009 - 9:35pm

Oh man thats awesome. This summer when I was working I found out my boss grew weed so every shift he would come with this fresh stuff and we would just get so baked. Congrats to you for finding a job as successful as mine!

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 12:10am

yeah im pretty sure thats whats going on where i work cuz it seems that only stoners work there and our breaks consist of going out to someones car and smoking a few bowls and we looked fucking baked so our boss just laughs and lets us listen to music in the back room <:D~

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 1:11am

haha thats just great. see owners and bosses should kno their workers smoke weed, like everyone needs to realize we can still work just as good as everyone else we just want to be high while doing it and in some cases it makes u more productive
--BatmaN, hah.

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 3:45am
peach-os Says:

youre boss is a genius. when you work with only stoners, every day is going to the be best day ever! you would never dread going to work!

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 7:15am
marys_bff Says:

wow, that had to be the best...job...ever...i swear the best workers at my job are the ones that smoke weed! we take care of our shit because its somethin to do and we're happy as hell while doin it!!

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 11:21am

bahahaha that's what drug tests should be for :D

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 11:24am
Hilltop Says:

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 12:27pm

did ur boss deduct the money for bud out of ur salary?

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 12:41pm

no way!! That is fuckin awesome. But i got my doubts wouldnt the people fired for not smoking come back with major legal consequences for your boss??

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 8:10pm
wonderweed Says:

that is amazing, i want your job. now

Mon, 12/07/2009 - 2:28am
ImIchronic Says:

More people like that should start businesses

Wed, 12/09/2009 - 1:45pm

thats fuckin sick.

"Make the most of the Indian Hemp Seed and sow it everywhere." George Washington