and my character died...
but i didnt realize for a good solid 5 minutes.
I sat their pressing buttons like a retard...

please let me know im not alone.

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 4:49pm

Comments

Sun, 01/24/2010 - 2:54am
ditzypixie Says:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Once I completely forgot what character I was and thought I was still in the game... lol

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 1:38pm

i just got frustrated the same with donkey kong 64

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 3:11pm

Lmfao. Nope, My brothers and I would play Fusion Frenzy and I would get killed, be stoned, and think I was one of my brothers and just keep going. But they were high too so after, they would look at me and we all just laughed our asses off.

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 3:58pm
gagastoner Says:

Tue, 02/02/2010 - 1:32am

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 5:08pm
qyj0L Says:

One time back in highschool I was blazed and playing Melee, me and one other guy playing, and the game was moving so fast I couldn't actually keep up with it...but the guy sitting on the couch behind me (who was sober) was telling me I was moving so slow it was boring him...

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 5:18pm
SHELLSHOCK3D (not verified) Says:

that happens to me when im not even high

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 5:28pm

omg.. dude theres this game on the xbox live marketplace. man, theres this game right. its called beat hazard. dude its amazing. its like a space arcade game. but the intensity of your gun is based on how loud the music and the bass are. yeah well i get lost and run into asteroids...but then i fell asleep so its all good :D
yeah
definitely

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 5:36pm
SB_Drew100 Says:

Well I was playing gta4 on my 360 and I was doing an online race and I forgot I was racing and was just cruising around in my boat

"Weed is the key to unlocking your mind and I always have that key"
-Shotta

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 10:24pm

I was playing CoD and for an entire round i thought my controller was broken and the game was lagging because the guy wasn't doing what i was telling him. Then i found out that 1. there were no batteries in the controller and 2. i was spectating

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 10:40pm
SB_Drew100 Says:

Lol now that's funny. When im high and I play MW2 I hate playing on the rundown level bcuz I see a leaf fly by and think its sumone and start shooting or I see those damn chickens and think its sumone and start shooting at them then someone comes and kills me

"Weed is the key to unlocking your mind and I always have that key"
-Shotta

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 10:40pm
Rorkster2 Says:

I read this while playing super smash brothers

Mon, 02/01/2010 - 12:50am
Hilltop Says:

you aint alone brothaaaah! lol used to play that stoned as fuck with muh buddies in muh dorm. smoke on and play my friend.

Mon, 02/01/2010 - 1:08am

That game is awesome. I definitely have forgotten what character i was but then i just stopped pressing buttons. I was just tripped out watching shit blow up. hahaha

-A friend with weed is a friend indeed-

Mon, 02/01/2010 - 4:30am

I got blocked by marth and I was jus sitting there for like five mins thinking...."how the fuck did he do that????!?!" hahaha

Mon, 02/01/2010 - 12:55pm
seagulls28 Says:

hahahha good memories playin that game on nintendo 64, and i know what your talking about.

~blaze on

Sat, 02/06/2010 - 12:52am
killamilla Says:

hahha that happens when im not evn high toooo