Easily the most overused saying used by dealers. Look dude, this bag is the same as last time, and the time before that. Yet you always call it fire. That saying should be abolished.

Actually hell, I don't even care if they still keep using it. BUT when you do have some chronic that is better than your usual "fire" you must now refer to as molten lava.

"This shit is better than fire bro, this shit is molten lava!"

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 5:02pm

Comments

Sat, 02/12/2011 - 3:17am

hey dude sorry to kinda be stalker status but i noticed you said in a different highdea you live in seattle? im visiting my grandpa for a few more days and have a good amount of humboldt weed. im just hella bored so if you live anywhere near mukatio hit me up ill throw you a few free nugs

Sat, 02/12/2011 - 3:27am
yoinkie Says:

I live about 25 minutes from mukultio dude. Give me your email, ill email you my number and we can meet up this weekend and smoke a little bit!

Tue, 02/15/2011 - 12:27am

dude sorry we left earlier then i thought and i couldn't get online for a few days, ill give you my email though because i go up there pretty often

Sat, 02/12/2011 - 4:53am

I live in sacremento and have never heard the term "fire" before. Is it just like a seatlle thing? If so I'm bringing this term to sacremento get a new thing started hahaha

Sat, 02/12/2011 - 11:31pm
yoinkie Says:

Haha I didn't even know it was a Seattle thing. We use to to describe the best of the best. What do California people call that?

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 7:57pm

Maybe its just a washington thing cause I'm over here near Spokane and I've heard "fire" used to describe the best buds, not enough to make me doubt it though.

Mon, 02/14/2011 - 1:30am
APancake Says:

DanK as fuck is what we call it in california haha

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 5:59am

hahaha thats what im talkin bout. Fuckin dankkkkkks.

Wed, 02/16/2011 - 9:12pm

hahaa so i wasnt even gunna pay attention to this until i saw your picture and it made me laugh haha.. so good job on that. but yahh i didnt know that "fire" was a seattle thing either. i stay on capitol hill and thats all anyone ever calls it lol

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 6:18pm

where i live in so cal everyone says "this is some bomb shit" every single time shits bomb man

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 6:30pm
Kinwin808 Says:

We got the killahs out here in the 808! :D

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 6:30pm

haha. in chicago we call it dank shit. or flame shit. it's so weird how there's so many terms.

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 6:31pm
yoinkie Says:

Dude it really is. I thought fire was a common term in all America!

Everyone from different states please post what you guys call it. I'm very interested in reading this!

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 8:37pm
cisco_kid Says:

I thought it was a common American thing too! In Louisiana, all of these little retards are all, "I got that fiya.."

Fricken douchebuggies.

PS, I have a gay crush on you, yoinkie! Just wanted to share that. (I call crushes that I get on boys gay crushes because, well... that's what they are to me... queer.)

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 9:12pm
yoinkie Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

man, thank you for that. I literally just laughed for 5 minutes because of that last part. haha! too funny Cisco!

oh ps. read my new story! I think you will like it! :)

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 11:51pm
yoinkie Says:

I just noticed this reply sounds mean. I didn't mean it like that I promise!

Sat, 02/19/2011 - 1:27am
cisco_kid Says:

Hahaha, I didn't think you were being mean! I worded it funny, it was supposed to make you laugh, lol.

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 6:41pm
KweeN Says:

Miami they say fire or if not fuego which is spanish for fire

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 7:07pm
yoinkie Says:

"fuego" I think I found my new favorite saying! That words too fun not to say.

___________________________________________________________________

My latest highstory, which is a lot like "choose your own adventures" books from our childhoods!

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 8:13pm
mgmay2309 Says:

haha i said the exact same thing today!! i hate the word fire. makes me mad lol

Thu, 02/17/2011 - 8:58pm
o0HAZE0o Says:

fuego, yes tht is for sure a miami thing lmao, fire also over used like crazy...like if u just have mediocre shit, plz dont call it fire, cause its not....thumbs up on the molten lava tho!! hahaha

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 5:57am

I live in Salem,Oregon we usually just call it like suuuuper danks or dank shit. Or just bombbb shit. We usually get some pretty fuckin dank bud over here

Thu, 03/03/2011 - 1:13am
crazyloc Says:

Oh so i live in elgin close to chicago and we usually call it by quality. Theres gay ass mids, dro, kush. But depending on how strong the bud is, we call it different things. For good ass shit we( or at least the people i know) call it " dat murda" or if its not murda then its usually " dat fire". Murda is the shit!!!

Thu, 03/03/2011 - 11:26pm

haha. i live in chicago. never heard someone call it that here. but it's funny. i like it.

Mon, 03/07/2011 - 4:50pm

i live just outside of chicago and we call it flame if its some good bud.

Fri, 03/11/2011 - 2:04pm