but I'm going to say it again. I hate when non-smokers explain there reasoning for being against pot as this, "dealers lace the weed with coke and other drugs so its not safe or pure" OMG!!! why in the world would a dealer waste money to lace weed with drugs that cost more than the weed itself, only to sell it based on the weed price and lose all the money spent on the lace??? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! PLEASE, if you're going to be against weed, do your research and come up with a valid argument.. but good luck, because there really isn't a valid argument.

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 4:43pm

Comments

Fri, 03/04/2011 - 1:51pm

Tue, 03/08/2011 - 9:51am
ThaBraze Says:

And they say the joint or blunts laced. Dealers don't sell pre-rolled jays/L's.

Wed, 03/16/2011 - 4:34pm
Alistor Says:

When I first started smoking, I'd ask my dealer to roll my eighths into joints for me cause I didn't have a piece and I couldn't roll cone joints as well as him at the time xD

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 5:46pm

Don't worry bout them man. They're just jealous they don't smoke weed. Hell, for all we know major ciggorreette companies are lacing ciggorettess with coke. I mean, why not? Fags cost more than coke ami rite?

People are so gay.

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 5:49pm
beezknees Says:

A pretty good friend of mine actually presented this argument. I simply asked, "Well, have you ever bought weed?" - "No!" - "Then how the fuck would you know?"

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:08pm
Apollo_21 Says:

They could lace shitty weed and sell it for more. But I don't think anyone does.

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:13pm
thatguy431 Says:

the only valid argument i can think of is that smoke, no matter what kind, is harmful (however slightly) to your lungs. or if youre a person who just doesnt want to do it just for the sake of not doing it. both of which are valid, however, having those beliefs dont allow you to pass judgment on those who choose to believe differently, which is where the real problem lies.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 7:08pm

very true, just like I don't drink even though it's legal. That doesn't mean I walk into a bad and ask people if they know what the bartender put in their drinks and then tell them he added rat poison for flavor, it's all just bullshit everyone should mind their own. =]

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:23pm

I have to disagree. I have personally known dealers who lace the first couple of bags to a new customer to get them hooked on there line. Shady shit. That's why I only pick up from close friends now. May not be the best shit but its a trusted source.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 7:13pm

true there are exeptions to every rule, but most dealers won't waste their time lacing perfectly good weed lol

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:52pm

DON'T FUCKING POST THAT SHIT HERE WE ALL FUCKING KNOW IT!

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:57pm
Swany01 Says:

dude say that on facebook no one here is against weed haha

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 7:10pm

well no shit I was just venting frustration to my fellow smokers and people who I don't have to convince. I wouldn't say that on facebook because there is WAYYY too many people on there who I don't trust and who personally know me. sooo I think I will stick to highdeas.

Fri, 03/11/2011 - 12:39pm

Myth: Marijuana is More Damaging to the Lungs Than Tobacco. Marijuana smokers are at a high risk of developing lung cancer, bronchitis, and emphysema.

Fact: Moderate smoking of marijuana appears to pose minimal danger to the lungs. Like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke contains a number of irritants and carcinogens. But marijuana users typically smoke much less often than tobacco smokers, and over time, inhale much less smoke. As a result, the risk of serious lung damage should be lower in marijuana smokers. There have been no reports of lung cancer related solely to marijuana, and in a large study presented to the American Thoracic Society in 2006, even heavy users of smoked marijuana were found not to have any increased risk of lung cancer. Unlike heavy tobacco smokers, heavy marijuana smokers exhibit no obstruction of the lung's small airway. That indicates that people will not develop emphysema from smoking marijuana.
That's just a little tidbit of information for you.

Obviously smoking of any kind can hurt your lungs but something that is LEGAL causes much worse cases then marijuana. AND using marijuana out of a vaporizer pretty much makes it almost completely harmless.

As for memory loss, some people experience a little bit of short term memory loss like walking into a room and forgetting why you walked in there in the first place, which can also be linked to add/adhd, and that is not really a valid argument because if someone personally doesn't like occasionally forgetting random things then just don't smoke, it is that simple. Also, not every smoker experiences these symtoms so using it as a valid argument against marijuana would mean all these symptoms you say must pertain to every marijuana user, which it simply does not.

And for remembering your dreams, that could be true but in my case I remember most all of my dreams, and I am an everyday smoker.

And if it's a demotivator for some people that is purely choice. Marijuana does not MAKE you unmotivated, some people may choose to be completely relaxed and not feel like doing anything but others, like us everyday smokers, it's called life, and life does not stop because we moke weed, it only enhances everything we have to do. I myself, am most definitly not unmotivated by marijuana, meaning I work, go to school, clean my house, pay my bill, and smoke marijuana.

I appreciate your opinion like I said everyone is entitled to their own, but this is a website for responsible users on marijuana who are sick of the stereotype.