kenya,nairobi to be specific....the best part about living here iz the outside smoking at the national parks as you watch the animals...Yeah and all that national geographic staff comes to life...thz blow goez out to all ma African pips on the sigth..cant wait to rep it big on 4-20..awuuo

Comments

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 7:10pm

dude Ive spent a lot of time in kenya.. small world

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 5:39am
moseh Says:

Small world indeed, nxt u kom ova you should definatly halla..n all smoke you out with some good malawi gold.

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 12:45pm

I will def do that. never been high in africa.. but theres a first time for everything

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 10:07pm
moseh Says:

Totally worth experience...it would realy be awsome..!! Nywei mosemuchemi@yahoo.com iz ma offical mail u kan also use it to link up wit mi on facebook or twitter..Xo wea do you come frm?

Sat, 04/02/2011 - 2:40pm

Ohio in America. I typically go to kenya, tanzania, and then Uganda for about a month at a time. I do different missions work like building schools and making wells and stuff like that. But typically the group Im with doesnt smoke so I never have anyone to get high with. But now.. that all shall change lol

Wed, 05/30/2012 - 11:50am

Does it make you feel like a deer? or is that just Zimbabwe shit?

Wed, 01/09/2013 - 12:42am

imma go travel round the world after i graduate, smoking all the weeds of the world, match one

Mon, 07/24/2017 - 1:58pm

I was deployed to Africa. Can't wait to go back as a civilian so I can enjoy the land and experience it from a chill perspective.

Sun, 10/15/2017 - 10:39pm
htmlcolor Says:

Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you.
usps tracking map

Wed, 10/25/2017 - 11:51am
agario2 Says:

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thanks your shared!... I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
slither io

Sat, 11/25/2017 - 8:24am

Mon, 12/11/2017 - 7:18am
TenaciousD Says:

I wish I could remember where I got my profile pic but your post reminded me of it and a pic I did in middle school of a dude I knew back then that is somewhat similar

Fri, 01/19/2018 - 12:18am
wizard4 Says:

Totally worth experience!
GoMovies https://www.gomoviesuk.com/

Fri, 01/26/2018 - 6:05pm
BlaqSpice Says:

niaje bruh, good to finally see another nairobian on here :))) preeetty damn cool :)

Wed, 04/18/2018 - 6:42am

We grow and sell varieties of marijuana strains. Available: We have got; flowers, harsh, Edibles,concentrates, pre rolled, shakes, seeds, Dabs/shatters, clibbings, Oil and Vape Pen Cartridges for Cancer,Epilepsy,Anxiety,Depression,Insomnia,Panic Disorder and Many other Diseases.

NO CARD REQUIRED

Email... tplug05 at gmail dot com .
Phone.....+1(559)420-0769 .

ALso available is pain pills. Oxycodone , percocet, xanax bars, vicodin.

NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED.

FLOWERS: OG kush,Silver Haze,Mango kush, Hindu Kush,Blue Dream,Strawberry Kush,Girl Scout Cookie,Purple Haze, Bubble Hash,Sour Diesel,Hawaiian Haze White Widow,Amber Glass and more....