Last night my friends and I got drunk and there was two fist fights, broke a window, someone almost got arrested, and everybody threw up, everybody.
Tonight, I got high with the same friends and we had some of the most intellectual conversations I've ever had in my life and played rock paper scissors.
Moral: socially acceptable doesn't necessarily mean the best one for you.

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 12:49pm

Comments

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 4:13am

Whats popular is not always right, and what is right is not always popular.

Wed, 12/05/2012 - 7:01am
santa55 Says:

Ethanol can be used as an antiseptic to disinfect the skin before injections are given, often along with iodine. Ethanol based soaps are becoming common in restaurants and are convenient because they do not require drying due to the volatility of the compound. Thanks.
Regards,
www.creativebioscience.com

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 1:01pm

Haha damn sounds like you drank a shit ton? I personally think theres nothin wrong with drinking and ripping a bong, fun ass times.

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 1:27pm
Boom_Hauer Says:

the first part of this highdea is exactly why i dont drink. what could anybody get out of drinking that is good?

Tue, 05/03/2011 - 10:20pm

You clearly haven't been drunk very many times. An besides you're missing the point here anyways

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 1:30pm

don't blame your problems on alcohol. i drink quite regularly and have never gotten in a fight, fucked someone, or generally been an asshole because of it. perhaps you should learn to drink in moderation or just learn to control yourself a little.
btw not really bashing you i'm just sick of people saying alcohol makes them an asshole and weed makes them an angel. thats not how it works, you control yourself and if you can't when your drunk then don't. but don't act like its that way for everyone

Fri, 05/09/2014 - 12:28pm

Thank you. Not everyone who smokes weed is an angel, not everyone who drinks beer is a demon.

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 1:57pm
Darsh Says:

You must be fairly young, probably under age if all of this happens when your friends drink. I've been drinking for years and I always have a good time. And I drink hard. You can only blame yourself for your drunk fuck ups, you're the one consuming the alcohol, the alcohol isn't consuming you. Gotta learn to control it, lord knows I've had some obscenely bad nights.

PS - Rock always wins.

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 5:14pm

Don't get me wrong, guys. I love drinking and definitely enjoy it. And I'm not blaming my friend's and my own bad decisions on alcohol. I'm just comparing the two.

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 8:21pm

If your comparing the two your comparing your own experiences because different people have different experiences. Ive drank with my smoking friends and we never fight or break shit. Not on purpose anyway.

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 9:34pm

I mean, most times drinking goes rather smoothly, but this one particular time it got way out of hand. Nonetheless, most likely, none of those things would have happened if there wasn't drinking involved. Because bottom line, drinking makes you think less and smoking makes you think more.
But again, not hating on drinking. I love it. Its just interesting how the legal substance is probably more dangerous than the illegal one.

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 2:33pm
n1keburnt Says:

I love both equally.
You can't play beer pong or kings with bud and I feel so much more social when I'm shitfaced.

I've seen people throw up from smoking to by the way peeeeps.

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 11:50pm

totes have to agree with you on that one. sometimes the thoughts that run through my mind wouldn't make sense to anybody that's not on my same wave length, so sometimes i end up not saying anything and just being the quiet one listening. when i drink i'm the life of the fucking party, which is quite nice.

****i really have nothing against alcohol, guys. I LOVE ALCOHOL. this highdea was just me, whilst high, comparing what alcohol physically does to your body and how it can contribute to stupid decision making.****

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 3:53pm
who_says Says:

you got the upvote for playing rock paper scissors :)

Thu, 03/31/2011 - 6:53pm

I Hate to cloud this conversation with Facts but.......

and Remeber the Nicest drunk in the world could kill while driving...have two dead friends and a friend in jail for manslaughter she killed her b/f in a wreck they were both drunk leaving the bar and smashed into a building 2 year before that a friend driving his new car drunk to another party lost control and was ejected from his car killing him instantly Cops and the Paper reported it as a DUI related death 2 funerals at the age of 23 was enough proof for me

Please dont DRINK an DRIVE

I am not against alcohol or drinking my town is nothing but Drunks :) and I have good times watching them

Fri, 04/01/2011 - 2:39pm
n1keburnt Says:

There is the fact that some people don't have control over themselves. Go to Psychology class and read about about substance abuse. Not everyone that drinks is that stupid.

Sat, 04/02/2011 - 5:46pm

you right N1keburnt it does all depend on the person the alcohol the amount drank, there previous mood and ability to handle the Known side affect such as the lack of inhibitions or aggression

here you go N1keBurnt

Tue, 05/17/2011 - 11:42pm
HighGuy11 Says:

you just have to know how much you can drink without becoming retarded

Mon, 07/16/2012 - 11:34pm

I like this post man i completely agree