Piss me the fuck off. Lazy people who smoke weed with shitty grades and an awful education is what helps prevent legalization of marijuana. You are completely useless to society if you smoke weed and cant spell half the words in the english language. If you have shitty grades, seriously just stop fucking smoking and put full focus on school.

Here's to all the smart stoners, those with their head on straight that are going to be successful and just like smoking weed. especially those of us who attend major universities with 3.7 + G.P.A.s that can beautifully balance our school work, partying, and smoke constantly. I'd say this bowl's for you guys, but i have a fifteen page paper to finish, and i will smoke a bowl AFTER i get my work done properly =)

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 1:08am

Comments

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 10:01am

yes, i do realize i typed piss me off twice in a row.

Sat, 09/22/2012 - 10:54pm

Probably cause it pisses you off twice as much as usually :P

Mon, 09/24/2012 - 7:04pm
Arson Says:

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 10:03am
nweier Says:

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 11:34am

Ha! You didn't capitalize your sentence! Irony. Love it.

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 10:17am
AwShytt Says:

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 10:48am
emeti1988 Says:

Couldn't agree more. Weed is not the problem. Self-control is the problem.

I think that the people who destroy their lives with marijuana would do the same with something else if it were available to them.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 10:08pm
Cudderfan Says:

I agree with the first part. I don't agree with the part where he singles out the people with high GPA's. I only managed a 3.3 and I thought I did pretty damn well. I would see people that would struggle and try their damned hardest and only end up with B's and C's. It seems like he's putting down the people that just don't do well in school. It seems like he only said that part to make himself feel good.
And I I just realized he hasn't even been on in a year, and won't see this so... Damn...

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 11:19am
chilll Says:

Sat, 09/22/2012 - 8:49pm
kushgod2 Says:

Sat, 09/22/2012 - 11:38pm
d4y2l0 Says:

Good shit, man. I couldn't agree with you more.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 12:08am
Roor.rips Says:

For sure dude. The persons gonna fuck up in life either way so they might as well do some other hardcore shit and make thattt look bad, not the harmless marijuanaaaa

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 9:53am

hello kids, this was another educational message from Roor.rips, remember; why smoke some strains when you can have heroine in your vains

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 10:04am
Roor.rips Says:

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 12:47am
trage Says:

Agreed, now offer a highdea. Bitching about something isn't a highdea.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 1:05am

this is a year old i wonder if he passed the paper i smoke alot of weed and dropped out of high school so i hope yall can read this and you put piss me off twice in a row

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 4:30am
YumFood... Says:

Oh look he believes grades judge how smart someone actually is.

Mon, 09/24/2012 - 6:10pm

71 upvote's, huh.

and it got more popular than my bitching, and my bitching had a point.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 6:29am

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 7:34am
phizzlek Says:

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 9:49am

it pains me to see someone so hung up on some vrivolous part of live as school grades, they don't really matter when you're an adult and even if you dropped out of highschool you can still be usefull to society. Ofcourse i have a lot of respect for the few smokers amongst us who are straight-A student and smoke at least a bowl a day, but if not for dropouts and deadbeats, who would be making your sub or burger, who would be patching up the streets you walk on and ,more importantly, who would be growing and distributing your weed, certainly not the kid who was over obsessed over his grades. to me a valuable person is one who cares and helps people who need it more, not someone who only serves himself feeling superior because of their intelligence. take note: THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A HATEFULL REACTION, I am merely saying that there's more to life then a succesfull job and high intelligence, there's so much gratification in an open mind, whereas a closed mind only brings rage and clouded judgment. if you are reffering to the swag/yolo sheeple, yes, they may burn.

Mon, 09/24/2012 - 4:27am
trage Says:

They dont matter in life at all since many things could have lead to the final grade received. And its true, you could still be useful to society but to what degree? Certainly a student who truly commited all the way past a graduate level college education could have the opportunity, knowledge and resources to contribute even better.
Are there extreme cases of those dropping out and impacting humanity on a global positive scale? Of course there are, you could point out Zuckerburg, Jobs, Dell and the other entrepreneurs that have proved to be successful but those guys were all exceptionally smart from the get go, and in those extreme circumstances the linear pace of college just isn't challenging. For the rest of the 99 percent, especially if you're still in high school, I say focus on your grades and focus on them more than ever. You could go on for hours about how grades will never help you out in the real world, and you would be absolutely right, but if you want any hope of going to a four year college and having the chance to further advance your knowledge. You need to understand that your argument about keeping an open mind is a double ended sword because claiming that there is more to life than a successful job and high intelligence is your own perspective which can easily be taken as being closed minded since there are plenty of people whose dreams differ from yours, and whose dreams require they spend more time studying and working on their schoolwork than play or anything else. They would say that having a successful job and high intelligence are the building blocks to being able to enjoy life (ignorance is bliss sure, but personally I'd rather be informed and knowledgeable, than blissfully unaware.)
You bring legitimate points in saying that anyone can be useful to society, and that there is a lot more to life than any one particular aspect, but do not be upset or question someone who wants to keep learning or wants to keep their record in top standard to be academically competitive with the three hundred some thousands of other kids that are applying for the same college.

Mon, 09/24/2012 - 11:18am

first of i'd like to say that i apreciate your feedback. second i'd like to say that even though an education will give you more diverse ways of contributing to society, these ways are not necessarily better, jobs that require less education can be a better contribution at times. furthermore you are completely right saying my example of an open mind was in my own opinion, ofcourse i realize peoples wishes and dreams in life differ from my own, i was merely making a point to the author of the highdea to not close his mind for the less educated, i apolagize if it came off as narrow minded. last i would like to say that i felt the need to react against the authors agressiveness towards people not as keen on learning as himself.
have a nice day and stay green

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 10:43am
hayjay00 Says:

dude, hurry up and get done w/ that work so you can smoke a bowl and calm down a little. I attend college myself but I don't have this kind of idea that everyone should be perfect and excel in academics or wtf ever.
I was watching Katt Williams last night and he said "If you ain't doing nothing with your life and you ain't smokin pot either I don't know what the hell you're doing!"

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 12:49pm

If I had to pick weed is probably the best drug for when you've hit rock bottom

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 12:46pm

I used to feel this way too, but I realized judging peoples lifestyles is never a good idea. I have a lot of major flaws myself that I would trade for a 2.0 gpa any day.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 9:42pm
BakedPayne Says:

wait, so im paying $22.98 for a rope made of legos? sounds good to me.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 1:51pm
Dogma Says:

jeez im busy with watching shogun i only skimmed your highdea. God damn and i thought i was a narcissist.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 2:35pm

Damn straight man. Rockin a 3.5 and i smoke religiously.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 2:59pm
stoner214 Says:

this is stupid...weed doesnt make you dumb...you were dumb in the first place, i make good grades and all but im just sayin ur 1 cocky mother fucker....quit thinkin ur better then everyone else and smoke a blunt dude.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 4:33pm
Mandark Says:

he didn't say that weed makes you dumb.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 4:55pm
K_C_609 Says:

replace dumb with lazy and it'll make sense, and i agree 100%.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 3:28pm
flemball06 Says:

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 4:02pm
Dogma Says:

Narcissism is important to a healthy Ego for a young lady/man, But to much will lead to your own downfall. You Have been warned by PRIDE

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 5:44pm
meninwhite Says:

You guys are ignorant morons. You probably live in a happy suburban home in a nice city and everyone loves to smile! :) You don't think about the people who have severe problems in their lives, and have to go home in a 1 bedroom apartment, with a passed-out drunk mother. And when they do go outside to try to be proactive, all they see is violence and people gettin robbed down the street. Not everyone has it easy you fucking prick. Think before you speak.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 5:45pm
meninwhite Says:

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 5:52pm

hell yeah dude, Ive got a 3.72 GPA in highschool in all honors classes and I smoke bud, there is nothing wrong with that.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 6:10pm
potsicle Says:

i dont tell you how to live your life we are all potheads all the same dude some people are just lazy and happen to smoke massive amounts of pot

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 7:52pm
rovert94 Says:

I never try at school, i understand what you mean, I just think you are looking too negatively at people who don't try. My problem is not that I don't want to try but i physically can't. I am convinced that i have so much ADHD that i cant concentrate. I would give anything to be able just to sit down and do my work. I get straight A's when I actually finish something, like quizzes and tests and, I have an IQ of 138. But, I can not do homework. I just don't worry enough about things for me to take action I feel like this society needs to become harsher to people like me ant then maybe we will actually try. If you drop out of high school you can always get a GED. If you don't get in to college there is a community college. Its too easy, too forgiving. I didn't drop out of school, I was in all the highest level classes in my high school, i didn't get very good grades though, and I ended up in a community college. But you should not judge people like that because, happiness doesn't just come from success. Haiti has a lower suicide rate than the US and they are one of the poorest nations in the world. By the way, I am writing this instead of doing a paper for school if you see what i mean.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 8:37pm

138 IQ over here as well, and have the same problem. But i dont think an IQ is a good way to determine intelligence, like asking a fish to climb a tree. Completely agree with your post tho...

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 8:01pm

I can't spell for shit and couldn't before I smoked but I can still work 55 hrs a week stoned and do it all perfect lol

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 8:54pm

I study stoned and and earn my ass scholarships and work 25 hours a week higher than high, hollah to all the power stoners.

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 8:20pm
ruca1989 Says:

What pisses me off the most is that they are always the loudest. They are constantly vomiting stupidity all over the legalization movement and setting us back years!!

Sun, 09/23/2012 - 10:22pm