I'm gonna share this little secret with you that works every time, go to your local grocery store and buy yourself some liquid certo... It is a fruit pectin that will coat your bladder and stop the release of toxins in the body, but be warned this stuff is not good tasting... Drink the first packet 5 hours before your test and the second packet 2 hours after the first, piss a lot to make sure you expel all toxin holding piss... Drink green or yellow power aid to give it the right color and then take your test... This really works, I have passed drug tests while baked out of my mind using this method... THE WHOLE PROCESS TAKES ABOUT 5 HOURS TOTAL FOR THIS TO WORK, thank me later... A box of certo only costs like 4 bucks

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:11am

Comments

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 7:49pm
sideburns Says:

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 7:57pm
Havuk Says:

It is the only way that I will take a test... Make sure to drink something that resembles the color of piss though, I had a friend use this method and he only drank water and water was the only thing he pissed out and he was told that his sample was TOO clean

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 5:17am

he should of drank an energy drink, that stuff will make your piss yellow

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 9:24pm
Havuk Says:

No problem, I'm just helping out the stoner community

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 10:36pm

I just bought some, I hope that it works tomorrow on my DT. I will let you know how it goes thank you!

Tue, 06/28/2011 - 7:53pm
McHIGHver Says:

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 11:16pm
Havuk Says:

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 12:07am

There is also a free detailed guide posted on http://www.marijuana.com/drug-test/
The forums also have extensive information available on drugtesting and people to answer your questions.
HighIdeas is an awesome concept!

Sun, 06/26/2011 - 11:46pm

This really does work. I've bought $50 "juice's" from the head shop and FAILED. Certo has never failed me. It's about the consistency of maple syrup and taste like a bitter green lemon though and you can't drink anything for like 10 minutes after you use it. So that sucks. But passing a piss test WHILE you're high makes it taste like winning!

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 12:53am

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 12:55am

i'm doubtful about having to drink yellow powerade to make sure your resulting pee is yellow. urine doesn't work like that. i think if your friend only drank water (and ended up with a too clean test), it's because his urine didn't have any sugars in it, it was just literally all water. i think you can drink any color powerade, or OJ, or cranberry juice, or really any beverage for that matter. you just need something for your bladder to actually process & pee out rather than pure water flushing out your system.

but please do correct me if i'm wrong. i'm curious to hear your experience with this.

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:08am

I was in Drug-Court. Meet once a week, call daily by 8 am for random u.a.'s. You fail = jail. i had to do a month in county because my piss looked green. I had been flushing (drinking a shit-ton of water for like 3 days....study-ing!) and i drank a green poweraid about an hour before the test. I passed as far as toxins was concerned. BUT because it appeared green, they accused me of "tampering with it". Long story short.... take no chances! Only lemon-lime (yellow) gatoraid from then on, along with certo like this guy said, and i never failed again. I smoked damn near daily for the remaining 18 months and never failed another one.

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 9:39am

hm. that's very interesting.
luckily, i've never been in a position where i've needed to pass a drug test & i hope i'll never need to take one. it's like, pretty demeaning. "let me check up your recent activities by looking at your pee!"
especially considering that most drugs that are actually risky to your body & society are out of your system so quickly they wouldn't show up on a drug test!

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:00am

if you drink it, per say, a day or two before the test could you still pass if you didnt smoke

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:03am

What if I don't want to do all this? All I do is drink water. How much do I have to drink?

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:23am

you would have to drink gallons of water a day for like a strait week too get it all out. i think it would be a lot easier to use this method.

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:25am
Tshylea Says:

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:31am

this one is worth clicking on^^^^^^ very informative. thank you Tshylea!

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 1:55am
riah6789 Says:

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 2:28am

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 2:53am
JCo352 Says:

All that really matters is drinking A LOT of fluid and mixing in creatine accordingly.

Mon, 06/27/2011 - 3:19pm
hilauren Says:

People like you are the reason I still frequent this site, thank you for some of the most useful information...ever! :OP

Wed, 09/07/2011 - 7:01pm
Havuk Says:

Got a nice little surprise finding this made it to popular in my absence ha ha...

@smokey I can't really give you a credible source for this trick unless you want to count all the comments in it's favor as credible, this was just a trick that an old stoner taught me about 10 years ago and it's always worked for me every time, using clean piss is a good tactic but granted the best way to pass a test is to not have anything in your system... Comparatively though when you are forced to drop your pants and boxers to your knees and pull your shirt to your stomach while pissing I'd rather my sample come out naturally instead of trying to pull a sample out of my pockets or from a taped package on my leg while someone's eyes are less than 3 feet from my junk... As for whether or not to drink yellow gatorade or powerade I'd say that its better safe than sorry because the fact that certo coats your bladder similar to how green slime coats a tire with a hole in it thus making a new ” bladder lining” that isn't swimming with toxins or properly processing and contaminating new unprocessed urine so in actuality you will expel exactly what you intake with minimal nourishment to waste processing in the body, or at least that is all my stoner mind has been able to hypothesize... If anything just think of the certo as a bouncer telling thc that it isn't allowed to leave the party in your body til otherwise posted lol jp

Mon, 01/16/2012 - 11:58pm
yesimhigh Says:

what could i eat this with?? or drink with it?

Mon, 12/24/2012 - 8:24am
santa55 Says:

Even within a jurisdiction, however, the status of a substance may be uncertain or contested with respect to both whether it is a drug and how it should be classified if at all. There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage. Thanks.
Regards,
www.WeightLossPunch.com

Thu, 10/24/2013 - 3:07am

The issue about drug test and ways to pass it that you have raised through this blog is actually the one to think on. After reading the blog a question would definitely raise in reader’s mind

RapidDrugDetection