Submitted by SharonWilliams on Mon, 03/20/2017 - 3:23am
Sales of Asian speciality drinks remained negligible in Saudi Arabia in 2016 due to the absence of these products in retail outlets.
Asian Speciality Drinks in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2012-2016), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Asian Speciality Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
2) Executive Summary
3) Healthy Performance From Soft Drinks in 2016 As Demand Rises
4) Digital Media Communication Gathers Pace
5) Both International and Local Players Vie for Share
6) New Product Development Focuses on Fortification and New Flavours
7) Soft Drinks Market Poised for Healthy Growth
8) Key Trends and Developments
9) Increasing Young Population A Key Driver of Growth
10) Rising Health Consciousness Benefits Few Categories