I was at my friends house hanging out in his basement playing Call of Duty when his mom said she was going to yoga. Obviously the first thing that came to mind was blazing. We immediately went outside and started to walk down the street until we came to a sign that said no trespassing. Without a word i looked at my friend and he looked right back at me and we both knew that this would be a perfect spot. We found a way to get through the gate. Once inside the closed off area, we were looking for a place to light up. We were walking until we found random chairs in the woods. We picked them up, sat down, and started smoking. I took out my 2 feet tall bong and after the first 5 hits we were feeling nice, we continued until we were high out of our minds. After talking for a good hour, i spotted a house off in the distance that looked empty. After a good 5 minute walk, we were finally there. It was completely empty. We checked the driveway...no cars. We looked inside through the windows for around 15 minutes...no one. We lifted the garage door and there was enough room for us to crawl under. Once inside the garage we knew that this wasn't an abandoned house. There was so much shit in the garage i couldn't even explain. We tried the door that led into the living room. It was open. Holy shit. The amount of adrenaline pumping through my body was incredible. I thought i was dreaming. Obviously the first thing that we went for was the refrigerator. We started our feast. After eating a shitload of food, we went into the living room and started watching tv like it was one of our houses. After watching an episode of Jackass on MTV, i wanted to smoke more. I took my bong out again, packed it, then started ripping some more. After smoking the rest of the weed, we finally realized we needed to do something. I looked around and saw a fire extinguisher. Exactly what i needed. I took the fire extinguisher and started spraying the shit out of the house. I sprayed so much of it, i could see what was going on. It got so cloudy in there from the fire extinguisher that me and my friend could no longer see each other. He called me out of breath going crazy. I found it funny so i started cracking up then i heard him yelling get the fuck out of there, they're home. I ran to the back door to find their car, but it was empty... at this point i did know what the fuck was going on. I just sprinted until i was out of distance of the house. I called my friend and he told me to meet him at his house. When i got to his house we just sat down in his basement speechless. Needless to say, we picked up another eight of weed and just ripped on his front porch hoping his mom wouldn't pull up. And that my friends, concludes this story.

Mon, 09/26/2016 - 2:42am

Comments

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 3:58pm
dasmall Says:

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 4:03pm

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 4:04pm
Homeweed Says:

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 4:04pm
Alegator Says:

shit dude, while i was reading that i got scared for you xD

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 4:05pm

woah man, that's intense. But good times

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 5:53pm
manda55 Says:

great story I felt like I was the one in the house haha

Sun, 05/29/2011 - 4:13am
Nhippi420 Says:

Ha best memories are from when your high:)

Sun, 08/04/2013 - 8:48pm
Adam95 Says:

How is this cool? That's a dick move dude.

Sun, 07/20/2014 - 1:20am

that's not cool at all, man. that's some fucked up shit. dumb asses like this make people who smoke bud look criminal and negative. no offense but if you are that irresponsible while high, you shouldn't smoke weed. anyway i just realized this highdea is a few years old, so pretty pointless commenting but i was just shocked to see how many people were actually agreeing that this was "cool". smh

Sat, 04/09/2016 - 11:58am
Lumi75 Says:

You say, quote...

"We were walking until we found random chairs in the woods. We picked them up, sat down, and started smoking."

You picked them up and then sat down........Was they floating chairs???

Fri, 05/20/2016 - 12:29am
DamnRewind Says:

Mon, 05/23/2016 - 2:54pm

Tue, 05/24/2016 - 4:03am
JahFaz Says:

How to know this story is bullshit:
1. The mom says shes leaving and they get excited cause now they can smoke, except they go to smoke in the woods where the mom would never go anyways, utterly pointless
2. The kid was in his friends house with a two foot bong without his mom noticing
3. After finding the chairs, smoking, "talking for a good hour" in the woods, finding the house, breaking into the house, having a feast, watching an entire episode of jackass on tv, vandalizing the house with a fire extinguisher, running away from the house, getting back to his friends, calming down, going out and buying another eighth of weed, and smoking on the front porch, the mom still is not home from yoga.

Sun, 06/26/2016 - 12:12am
TenaciousD Says:

I once had to take a yoga class because of the program that I was in not by choice the poses lasted forever but not for 2 hours or 3 hours so yeah total bullshit

Thu, 05/26/2016 - 12:11am
bakayurei Says:

be as stupid as you can while you can, it gets ever harder as you grow older, but don't rope other people into your nonsense, vandalizing their homes and using up their fire extinguishers.. i hope you went back to pay for the damage you caused or at least helped clean it up, and you'd better replace their fire extinguisher as well, you don't want to be responsible for someone's death, even potentially

Wed, 06/08/2016 - 9:42am

Wed, 06/22/2016 - 1:48pm
Bub1029 Says:

Wow, that's so incredibly mean spirited. Do stupid shit that affects you, not other people. That was just being an asshole. Thought this post would be about a great high, not about breaking and entering, stealing, and vandalism.

Sun, 06/26/2016 - 12:16am
TenaciousD Says:

how do you carry a 2-foot bong with nobody noticing? Why would you need to go anywhere else when you have chairs in the woods? Stupidest high ever if you ask me!

Fri, 08/12/2016 - 12:43am

First grade medical marijuana for best offer to all interested just hit me up with your order. They help in cancer, headache,serve pains and free delivery check out my page for more information facebook.com/Best-Medical-Marijuana-International-120271298405843/ or meet me at kik (thenewpabloescob8777) (916) 900-2938

Sun, 08/28/2016 - 9:09am

Mon, 08/29/2016 - 11:15pm
Camra17 Says:

Wait you're the fuckers that did this to my house!!!!!?????

JK XD

Mon, 08/29/2016 - 11:46pm
directions Says:

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.

Wed, 08/31/2016 - 6:56pm

Lmfao dude said, just what I needed, a fire extinguisher

Mon, 09/05/2016 - 6:33am

Wow, so not only did you explain how childish and how big of an asshole you are, you also admitted to a good sized crime... multiple ones in fact.

Let's see,

Tresspassing
Breaking and entering
Theft
Vandalism
Drug possesion
Drug paraphenilia possesion
Fleeing the scene of a crime
Purchase of a controlled substance

But biggest crime of all, was being a complete asshole and destroying someone's home.

Now not only will they have to repair the damages, of which will cost a lot.

Get the fire extinguisher foam out of the carpet
Replace any floor boards that are now wet
Replace carpet
Replace food that they work for
Replace a fire extinguisher, speaking of, what if a fire started and they died? That could be considered attempted murder, you like prison big boy?

All in all, you're a rude, self entitle punk who is also an idiot for ope ly admitting this online.

But all this does not matter, this story is fake.

I figured it out when you said 2 foot bong. Go grab a ruler and double it's hight, that's 2 feet bud... not something you can easily carry through town to the woods, letalone hide from your obvious herb hating mother.

Mon, 09/26/2016 - 7:05pm

My thoughts exactly, this is the kind of thing that gives ganj a bad name

Mon, 09/26/2016 - 7:07pm

You're giving the herb a bad name dude, if you are going to go out do some breaking and entering/vandalism/all around douchebaggery at least don't do it stoned with paraphernalia on you. That makes green look very bad.

I's pretty sure this never happened though anyways. Cool story though.