I had the opportunity to try DMT  the other day and me being me I went ahead and tried it. I have done some research  so I would have a better grasp on what to expect from the drug and I was warned of the intensity, that being said I wanted to try it. Believe me when I say I was not prepared for the trip into hyperspace I was about to embark on. First its only a small amount that you need to smoke about 50mg. My shaman we’ll call him had a sweet piece made for just this event. You smoke it until its gone or you’re gone which ever comes first. I’ll start with the smoke is harsh as shit and wasn’t very pleasant.  I managed 3 hits before I passed out and began my trip into what I can only describe as hyperspace. Now understand the events that are to follow are indescribable at best and not all of the memories came back with me, that said my descriptions are  mere metaphors for the awe inspiring craziness that I slipped into.
The first thing is a sense  of emersion. My body became overwhelmed by a gravity-like suction which seemed to propel me further into space. Around me I felt a crowding of beings of an alien world. I sensed them but did not see these creatures yet I felt a profound attachment to them. It was the weirdest feeling of embrace and acceptance I’ve ever encountered. At the same time this was happening there were all sorts of geometrical shapes in what seemed to be colors of energy and they were moving in patterns like the cogs of a watch or clock but weren’t connected to each other.  Then just as sudden as all of this was thrust upon me  the universe went black and there was only noise. A beautiful  melody that Beethoven or  Mozart could only dream of but it was coming from my soul. I could feel my blood pump through my veins but instead of blood it was light . I can only describe it as the scene from the matrix when Neo realizes he is the one and sees the patterns of numbers in the world of the matrix.
This is the point in which my trip took a journey into a realm in which words do not exist. There was a shockwave of blue and red energy. From the center of this shockwave was a ball of the most intensely bright energy that seemed to be light years away from me. My curiosity took control and  I wanted to move closer towards it but it seemed the harder I tried the further away I moved. Just then the most calm soothing and wonderful voice whispered into my ear  you must not try to move towards the light you simply need to imagine yourself there, you are the light.  As I gave into this idea and  I moved faster then the speed of light and in a fraction of a second I was there. The ball of energy dimmed and began to take shape into a silhouette of some sort of pseudo human. There were no distinct features  to this being yet I felt as if I had known them my entire life. They spoke to me telepathically in a language of which does not exist on this planet  but I understood every word they conveyed to me.  I have no recollection of what was said between the being and I only the memory that we exchanged information and knowledge. I then receive a warm embrace by the being, close my eyes and they are gone and I am on some strange and awkward planet. I can only describe it as a mix of Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory and the rabbit hole from “Alice in Wonderland“. These small furry gnome like entities appeared, I shouldn’t say appeared they sort of oozed out of the woodworks seductively and then they are just there, at first  they scared the hell out of me but they reassured me that they were here to help me along in my journey. I felt as if I played with them for centuries as they kept bringing me from world to world each becoming more strange foreign and wonderful then the  one before it.

Then one of the gnomes gazes into my eyes and without saying anything I knew my time was up. I tried to speak but I seemed to be paralyzed. He touched me on my forehead and there was a blast of energy which propelled back into space.  I felt as if i was to meet again with the energy that I had spoke with earlier in my trip yet they were not there.  The calm soothing voice that seemed to guide me in my endeavor earlier said that we were not to meet again in this voyage. And just as quickly as I started my trip it was over. Now what felt like an eternity turned out to only  a 6 minute trip yet it was the most spiritual and as an atheist  I dare to say religious experience but it is something I think everyone needs to try in there lifetime.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 7:00pm

Comments

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 7:03pm
Lynx Says:

I haven't read it yet, I'm going to, but I have to say one thing first.. Split this shit into some paragraphs bro. That's one big ass wall of text

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:06pm
yoinkie Says:

ya man for real. I almost didnt read it because it just looked never ending. Glad I did, but next time, paragraphs!

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:09pm

yeah sorry i just got in the zone when i was writing it i was trying not to forget anything rather then structuring it properly

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:20pm
yoinkie Says:

ya not trying to hate at all, just constructive criticism for next time. Massive walls of texts scare the shit out of people

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:26pm

nah i understood what you were trying to say when i first posted i thought to myself damn i don't even wanna read that much and its my story

Sun, 03/27/2011 - 11:30pm
TannerR Says:

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 11:23pm

Dude that sounds amazing. If I ever get the chance to try it I deffinently will because your experience sounds life changing.

Fri, 03/11/2011 - 1:45am
N4O2G0OD Says:

this was definitely worth the read! i had to light a joint half way through!

Sat, 04/30/2011 - 10:52pm
Munchiez Says:

Tripping feels like a run-on sentence... so i say, it's fitting.

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 6:35pm
HighGuy11 Says:

haha dude i never thought of it like that but its so true! its just like a run on sentence because its just like moment by moment and there are no clear boundaries lol, and you have no idea when one thought began and another ended

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 7:06pm

You should make this into a movie man

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 5:07pm

- sry, only replied to this to get higher on the list- i wanna warn you guys. DMT is amazing but should be treated with utmost respect. it is intense as fuck and could literally scar you for life if you jump into it. dont do it if you haven't tried low tier psychedellics like shrooms or acid, cus its more scary than you think. your trip could literally be hell.

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 6:44pm

yo yu seriously either killed my joy or saved my happiness cuz i have leukemia taking chemotherapy so im afraid to try shrooms or acid now cuz idk how it wud react but since DMT is in our body i wanted to try it. what do yu think?

Wed, 06/15/2011 - 2:43pm

damn dude sorry bout that hope u get better, but shrooms and acid aren't the least bit bad for you, neither is DMT and id doubt you'd have an adverse reaction. DMT is arguably the most intense psychedellic, and i would only recommend it to ppl who are used to tripping and kno the correct mindset. even shrooms were a bit scary for my first trip, and figure that DMT is 899832 times more intense. try an eighth of shrooms or a couple tabs first and see how you handle psychedellics, because these drugs certainly have a darkside to them.just be warned that DMT is a cosmological rollercoaster that will kick your ass, but if u wanna try it its up to u. buy the ticket, take the ride. cus theres no going back

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 7:09pm
Lynx Says:

Your trip sounds alot like what was described in the documentary I watched. The feeling of being sucked, or shot into the universe, and the feeling that you were out for thousands of years.

The biggest question I have for you is, how did you feel after coming back? Like.. you had just lived out thousands of years of your life, and now you're back in your mundane existance, what is that like?

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 7:39pm

When I first snapped back my time frame was out of whack I felt like I was out for ages. All the clocks said only six minutes had past. That was the first mind blowing thought that I had that everything I experienced only took place in a matter of six minutes. what the name of the documentary you watched?

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 12:54am
qilvaxpm Says:

I think he was talking about "DMT: the spirit molecule"

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 11:29pm
Lynx Says:

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 7:10pm
GuruDank Says:

holy shit. i am scared to try hallucinogens, but now im afraid not to

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:07pm

you're scared? man if you smoke weed all day and can control your high's you can deal with hallucinogens with no problem. It's very easy actually, haha just be positive. optimism is the key :)

but, shit like this..uhh fucking DMT? that shit sounds nuts as hell and I wanna do it. I keep hearing the exact same stories from the others about DMT. you can read tons of them online, their neat and crazy to hear about. I love it

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 9:00pm
Sporkflips Says:

Isn't DMT just the stuff that your body naturally produces that causes you to dream.. and like when you die your body releases massive amounts of it that a lot of people say are what cause the white light experience for people =P

?

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 9:14pm

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 9:53pm

possibly (the dreaming thing) however the place your body creates natural DMT is your brain in two instances of your life. at birth and death. of course none of us remember it and none of those who have past remember it either but there is apparently a "feeling of pure ecstasy".

word up.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 10:00pm

Yes and yes. Buuut, it is released when you are born, and it is in almost every living thing on this world, chicken, tree's, grass, ect.

Mon, 11/14/2011 - 2:05am

Then zombies must trip on dmt all the time.

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 4:55pm

mr hankdiggitys wrong... psychedellics can be fucking scary as fuck and weed will never prepare you for that. if u wanna try psychedellics, start with some LSD or shrooms and work ur way up. mr hankdiggitys way of thinking can land u in a hellish trip that will turn you away from psychedellics for ever. if uve only smoked weed you SHOULD NOT try dmt

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 6:39pm
HighGuy11 Says:

yeah i dont think hanksdiggity was talking about dmt, i think he was referring to acid or shrooms. and then its true, you cant go wrong if you have a positive attitude and your in a good environment. but DMT is like a whole other level. i wouldnt even call it a psychedelic, more like an ethneogen, because its effects are so much more powerful than any other psychedelic

Tue, 06/14/2011 - 6:56pm
MNsS-V-P-D Says:

But don't go in scared. Too often that leads to a bad trip.
Read up on what you wanna try first, prolly not deems, and wait until you have a deep enough understanding that fear switches to anticipation.
Find someone with some more experience then you to guide you through your first few hard trips and to sorta baby sit. If its something like shrooms, know where your gonna be for 3-8 hours and avoid drastic scenery changes. They tend to shift a trip and if your at the level of no control, you prolly wanna stay in a safe zone.
I've found the best buffer against a bad trip is ritualism, first time I smoked DMT I was in the middle of the woods with a more experienced homey. After he rolled up the joint(deems mixes amazing with bud) he made a circle around us with water while paying respect to the connectivity of the universe. Then all head gear was removed so that our brains and the universe could connect with minimum static.
Sounds stupid, but little shit like that, done well, can put you in a state of mind for a positive trip. In other words, a nice person with experience can guide you through a good trip by respecting the effect their mood/words/actions have on you and acting accordingly.
Where as some asshole saying his name is Legion and he now controls john can lead pretty fuckin quickly to a bad trip, and get people hurt.

Random but sorta related.
Anyone smoked both DMT and top grade Salvia and did you feel like they were almost polar opposites?

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 7:14pm

Damn man that's awesome. Haha I wanna experience something like that(:

Sat, 03/05/2011 - 8:33pm

Tue, 03/08/2011 - 7:35pm
highonMike Says:

i wanna get my hands on dmt

i want to trip and see what i have in my mind but shrooms i can't stomach and besides way different than dmt, right? trip wise

Tue, 03/08/2011 - 7:45pm

yeah way different fun none the less but def different trip wise

Wed, 03/30/2011 - 2:34pm
HighGuy11 Says:

i really wanna try DMT too but i feel like if you have no experience with other psychedelics, DONT!!!!! if you just cant stomach shrooms, trip some acid! i find its an easier trip to lose yourself in anyway. like mushrooms are fucking awesome i love them dont get me wrong, but you definitley lose your sense of self, and there is always this strange uneasy feeling that you like forgot something, or you really want something but you dont know what. idk its hard to describe. shrooms and acid are both awesome but i prefer acid because you keep your sense of self while you are still tripping balls. and you dont have to eat nasty-ass shrooms.
and i mean ive never done DMT but i can safely tell you that it would be a terrible idea for your first hallucinogen experience ever, because its 100 times more intense than any other known hallucinogen (even much more powerful than salvia, but salvias fuckin retarded anyway, like you trip but its like a weird, non-psychedelic trip and you just feel an invisible force driving you into the ground)
shrooms are probably the easiest transition from weed, but acid is really not any more intense, it just lasts longer. and with a high dose the potential for it to really fuck with your mind is alot higher for shrooms. but remember its all about the mindset though, if you are optimistic about everything you cant have a bad time on psychedelics

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 5:17pm
Sgmaster7 Says:

DMT the spirit molecule basically describes this only from a 90's persepective

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 5:54pm
KUSHbush Says:

That was amazing. later in my life i would'nt mind becoming more enlightend by DMT

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 5:55pm
KUSHbush Says:

the title says this is your First DMT trip.. do you think you will do it again?

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 6:03pm

Absolutely. It's an eye opening experience. I wanna see if I can come back with more memories the second time around mow that I have a better grasp on what to truly expect.

Wed, 03/16/2011 - 2:17am

Hi I read an article that if you lie on your back completely still anywhere from 30 min to an 1 hour.resisting every erge to move or even twitch or move your eyeball, you start to go into a halucinaginic trip that you can actually control.and it feels 100% real. im not sure if its true or not cuz i havnt tried it yet, but i just wanted to share.

Wed, 03/16/2011 - 3:11am

Yes, it's called sleep paralysis and it occurs when your brain thinks you're asleep while you're not.

Wed, 03/30/2011 - 2:37pm
HighGuy11 Says:

i def wanna try this, you have to cut a ping pong ball in half and put each half over your eyes and have a colored light shining on them, so all you can see is one solid color everywhere, and you have to listen to white noise in headphones so you cant hear anything either. after a while with absolutely no outside stimulation, your brain starts to make up its own stimulation, and thats where the trip comes in. ive never tried this but i really want to. i feel like it would work much better if you were really high

Mon, 11/14/2011 - 1:41am

I seen something like this on ghost hunters, they used it so the guy could see and communicate with the spirits in the house in really detailed visions.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 7:55pm

thats really cool man. ive always thought of me one day having a dream that lasted 1000's of years but to everyone else seemed like just a night. worth the read :D

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 7:59pm

Sat, 03/12/2011 - 2:51pm
thatguy431 Says:

look into something called Calea Zacatachichi. It gives you really long, vivid, detailed, linear, story driven, interactive dreams, rather than the chaotic, passive, hazy dreams you would normally get. Once I slept for two hours after smoking some and lived like 5 days in my dream. It was pretty sick.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:07pm
Maconheiro Says:

That's amazing dude, gave me chills. I want to try dmt so bad.

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:10pm
naturally Says:

Amazing description. I can never really put into words some of the things I see when on DMT. I do remember clocks and some connection with time...

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:16pm

Thanks! I feel like I still left a whole bunch out

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:14pm

I've always thought about trying it cause man oh man thats sounds like quite an experience, life-changing even. How long before you went back to norml?

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:22pm

It was definitely life changing. It took me a good 10 minutes before i truly came back yet I'm still convinced that my body stayed in that giant bean bag chair but my mind, soul, conscious, spirit or whatever was somewhere else

Thu, 03/10/2011 - 8:16pm
tok3r Says:

holy shit! is this shit legal? and can you start dream walking?