Has anyone else seen the movie Smiley Face w Anna Faris?? I was never her biggest fan but my friends just showed it to me and the things she does are my friends and i to a T its crazy. I recommend all stoners see it

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 6:45pm

Comments

Tue, 01/26/2010 - 7:29pm

BEST STONER MOVIE EVER. its literally my life like wtf?!

Sun, 01/31/2010 - 12:43pm
spiceooo22 Says:

well we only watch it together everyday...

i lovvvveee lasagna. its soooo good. and cheesy.

Mon, 04/12/2010 - 7:45am
SPYREX Says:

now i gotta go watch it today. i lve that movie

Fri, 04/16/2010 - 7:35pm

that is a fucking crap movie.
i didnt think it was funny....yeah there were parts that were accurate but honestly outta all the stoner movies ive seen, by far the worst.

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 5:31am

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 11:40pm

the garfield/lasagna thing. soooo fucking inside.

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 11:23pm

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 1:08am
montybhigh Says:

that movie is fucking hilarious, you should check out High Society: A Pot Boiler

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 4:59pm
nikki775 Says:

"a true stoner wouldnt even say the word munchies. i dont know what a true stoner would say, hungrys, munchos, at any rate i still love to erat when im high, SO FUCK YOU IF YOUR TO COOL TO GET HUNGRY WHEN YOUR HIGH." :]

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 5:17pm
wOoO Says:

Hahaha! I love her face when shes about to eat the cupcakes! Also when she tries to drive!

Fri, 05/07/2010 - 4:59pm
reamstoned Says:

omg when shess driving its the best, ive been there so many times, inching out of the driveway cus your so stoned and think your gonna hit something, then realize you've only moved a foot. Because of her kitchen scene where she is overwhelmed and cooking my friends and i always say smiley face when we're stoned and too much is happening at once

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 7:38pm
ori- Says:

its pretty funny, some parts are lame and blown over the top, but i still loved it :)

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 7:38pm

has anyone ever actually found the all the points from a-z? or were yall too stoned to remember to keep looking.... or too stoned to figure out like 'hey look for point a to point z'?

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 8:59pm

when shes trying to get out of her car is the best scene in that movie! or when "hyde" proved he was a "skull fucker" haha. that movie went straight to dvd and was considered one of the worst movies of all time and got horrible reviews all over, even and especially by stoners. i dont get it, yeah it isn't the best depiction ever but i know i was laughing.

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 9:03pm

this is my favorite movie in the whole entire world! i quote from it everyday and everything in it is stuff me and my friends do stoned. i love it! i made a post about smiley face on here one time and the people that commented it said it was an awful movie about a retard. i was hurt :( glad to know others love it as much as i do.

Fri, 05/07/2010 - 5:02pm
Gangela Says:

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 9:06pm
yoinkie Says:

I absolutely love that one scene where she randomly looks over at the volcano and zones out. I was high as balls when I watched that movie and that one scene blew my mind

Wed, 05/05/2010 - 10:43pm

"Why do you have a picture of president Garfield on your mantle? Because I love lasagna, of course." I looove the entire movie!!

Fri, 02/03/2012 - 12:25am
LadyChief Says:

omg other people who have actually seen that movie!!! i thought i was the only one im so relieved