Have you ever been completely stoked to do something, then smoked a bowl before your amazing activity then subsequently decided that you would rather sit on your couch and eat and play black ops all day.... Haha oh well, I doubt this will be my sisters only wedding xD

Fri, 05/29/2015 - 6:58am

Comments

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 5:12pm
DaveyZoch Says:

Sun, 05/24/2015 - 5:13am
Ctodenbach Says:

Hahahahaha lesson learned hopefully bud

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 5:48pm

At what point did you realize you had forgot to go

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 5:59pm
DaveyZoch Says:

Shit, around 8:30 when my parents got home and asked why the fuck I wasn't there, I told them that I had been so sick that I couldnt even make it to work....(I had the day off) lol

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 6:12pm
GrapeSoda Says:

I upvoted but dude.. that's as bad as a drug addict..

Wed, 03/09/2011 - 7:33pm
DaveyZoch Says:

Naaaa dude, I give this marrige a year at most, I don't approve of this egotistical prick that calls himself her husband, just talking about him makes me wanna load a bowl :) thanks for the vote brah!

Wed, 06/10/2015 - 8:54pm

Dude. You stole this highdea straight from the user "lichty". I would know. I'm him. I posted this years ago. Just new account. Lost my password. I got the same criticism but I was just playing. But seriously man disappointed majorly. But I'm flattered that you took mine. So thanks I guess in a messed up sort of way.

Tue, 05/19/2015 - 10:09pm

You are the laziest of fucks. I wouldn't want you at my wedding if I was your sister.

Sun, 10/04/2015 - 10:12pm
highmalex Says:

k the fucks youre problem ram tits ive seen youre name on other posts and theyre all negative comments. pretty sure this is a stoners unite site, FUCK OUTTA HERE TROLL

Thu, 06/04/2015 - 11:51pm
Jse1990 Says:

Sun, 06/07/2015 - 4:16pm

What the fuck your the dude giving stoners a bad image. Want to know what me and my friends do, we go an hike a 5,000ft mountain to smoke a bowl. We work for our high damn it!

Mon, 06/08/2015 - 11:09am

Wait, so you dont even smoke while your hiking up this 5000 foot mountain?

Sat, 07/18/2015 - 10:01pm

No, we wait. It's worth it. When your out in the wilderness as well, drugs and hiking can equal bad shit to happen quick. Dehydration can be a problem, so we are always careful out there as well. I think one of the best thing to get to the peak on is acid though, don't have to worry about stopping to smoke or waiting for the top.

Wed, 06/10/2015 - 8:40pm

Stolen from lichty. Word for word. Get original. I saw this one and thought dang it's been four years and it just now got published? Rock on then I saw who copied and pasted this. Thanks man. Not cool

Thu, 06/11/2015 - 8:12pm
esewei92 Says:

hahahah! thats your sister bro kinda fucked up yo

Thu, 09/10/2015 - 10:35am
hookahhead Says:

You're a piece of shit. Plain and simple

Sun, 10/04/2015 - 10:15pm
highmalex Says:

Woah so much negativity man, we've all been there when yr so high yr just melting into the couch.... N you don't know his situation so whatever??? GOOD for you, wish i could have sat at home getting stoned instead of my moms wedding kudos

Mon, 10/12/2015 - 2:44pm
helen15 Says:

Cannabis Oil Cures Cancer, Severe Pains,Disorder,Seizure and Many More...

I am Helen 40 years old from Florida, U.S. I was diagnosed in 2009 after blacking out at work - and was given a transplant in November that year. I was given the all-clear but the disease came back in late 2012 - attacking the new organ I had been given. Desperate to survive, he began to look online and found *(E-mail: info.cannabismedsdelivery@gmail.com)* his Skype is: medical.cannabis* from who i got good cannabis Oil which cured my cancer. "It's suppose to be legal everywhere, people die everyday". Let's join hands and heal the World.